When you try to delete specific Dashboards from the Report Center the below error occurs which prevent to complete the action.
An error occurred while deleting the report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
Login to the instance and access the Reporting tab
- Create a new Tile (domain and data doesn't matter)
- Create a new Dashboard
- Add the Tile created in step 2, to the new Dashboard and save changes
- Navigate back to Report Center and delete the Tile - Success
- Attempt to delete the Dashboard. The following error appears:
The issue is being investigated internally.
Current Work around:
- Admin Center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Tile-Based Dashboards
- Identify the Dashboard you need to delete then select the Delete Icon and confirm
- The Dashboard will not be displayed in the Report Center anymore
Unable to delete Empty Tile based Dashboard, Delete Empty Dashboard, Tile-Based Dashboard, Manage Dashboard, Report Center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem