- You are migrating an SAP system to SAP ASE and follow the requirements and suggestions mentioned in SAP Note 1680803.
- You see that the CREATE INDEX statements are not using the number of consumers as specified in DDLSYB.TPL and DDLSYB_LRG.TPL
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP ERP 6.0
DDLSYB.TPL, migration, consumers, "index creation", "CREATE INDEX" , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.