You have noticed there is high Latency(Lazy Loading) in the standard reports in the Reports view in Business Analytics Workcenter.
Hybris Cloud for Customer(C4C)
SAP Business ByDesign(ByD)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Workcenter Business Analytics in Internet Explorer.
2. Run any of the standard reports in the Reports View.
3. Once the Report loads, try to scroll up and down.
4. Notice that while scrolling, the system will become very slow and unresponsive. This is called Lazy Loading.
Due to limitations in Internet Explorer, the performance in the standard reports in the Workcenter Business Analytics can be quite bad.
The performance of Google Chrome will normally be a lot better than in Internet Explorer.
There are however 2 ways to get around this issue in Internet Explorer:
1. The report can be downloaded in its entirety as an XML, CSV or Excel file and viewed externally.
2. You can configure multiple report views to narrow down the results being shown and reduce loading times.
Business Analytics, Reports, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Lazy Loading , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To