Users cannot share or edit table/Canvas reports shared with them;
User can only run the report on report center.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
User A create a report in Report Center;
- The report is shared with user groups
- Do proxy as any of the users who the report was shared;
- Go to Report Center and search for the report;
- Click on Action button and see that Edit and Share options are unavailable;
- However, if you select a report that you are the Author, the options will be available;
Table and Canvas reports can only be shared or modified by the author or admin users -> Role-Based Permissions for Accessing and Managing Reports in Report Center
This is an expected behavior of the reporting tool.
As a workaround you can duplicate the report. So, a new report will be created with you as the author, however it is required to have the permissions to create reports.
User cannot not able editable share or edit table reports Adhoc shared report center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Product Enhancement