Admin edits users custom column, when they click Save they receive the following error:
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin logs into Learning Administration
- Clicks on Users
- Search for a User and click on the User
- Admin then edits a custom column and then Save
- Error appears on screen
This is caused by the Admin missing a workflow in their assigned role.
- Log into Learning Administration
- Click on System Admin>Security>Role Management
- Search for the Role assigned to the Admin having the issue
- Edit the Role
- Select Workflows tab and click 'add one or more from the list'
- Add the 'Edit User' workflow to the Admins role under User Management
- Apply Changes
- The Admin will now be able to edit and save users custom columns.
studentVOX.DomainServiceValidator Validation, LMS custom columns, edit, unable, workflow, Edit User , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem