- Duplicate tables present in User Background Info in Advance Reporting.
- Differentiate current and historical data for ratings and objectives with labels.
- Availability and Promotability Tables are appearing twice under User Background Info in Realms.
Advance Reporting (Realms)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate To Advance Reporting
- Select the 'User (Background Info)' from Drop Down.
- Availability & Promotability tables are present twice.
- As of b1802 release these 2 tables are not duplicate tables.
- For these background elements (such as - sysOverallCompetency and sysOverallObjective), we show two objects.
- One is the current rating/objective and the other is all ratings/objectives (historical data).
- Both objects have the same label.
- We have an enhancement request to change the label of both tables to understand which table holds current data and which table holds historical data.
- Enhancement Ticket number is - WFA-16898 (Internal to SAP only)
User Background Info
Historical Data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Product Enhancement
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions