When you go to add new employee page you get see an application error and after you click in ok you notice that the legal entity field is missing.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to add new employee;
- The page loads and the application error happens;
The field company is missing form the succession datamodel.
The field company is required and can't be removed, in order to solve this you need to add the field back on jobInfo you can do this via import or via Manage Business Configuration (BCUI).
To correct it via BCUI please do the following:
- Go to manage business configuration
- In the left side search for jobInfo and click in it;
- In the job info session you need to add the field "company";
- Make this field enabled, editable and mandatory;
- save it;
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , How To