- How a user can self-assign a curricula
- How a user can remove themself from a curricula
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- The user can search for the curriculum in the catalog:
2. The user can remove the catalog.
3. To do this they need to have the My Curricula tile available on the users page:
4. The user can click on "Go to Curriculum Status" and will have the option to remove the self assigned curricula
A user can self assign curriculum by searching via the catalog.
The user can also remove curriculum via the curricula tile by following these steps:
- Go to the Home Page
- Click "Go to Curriculum Status" on the curricula tile
- See the curricula which was self assigned and hit the click the button under remove
Curricula, Self Assign Curricula, Remove Self Assigned Curricula, Remove Curricula , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , How To