Creating a 'Simple csv Inbound Integration' Interface in Integration Center.
Choosing the datetime value (Eg: yyyyMMdd'T'hhmmss, yyMMddHHmmssZ) as 'Datetime Suffix Format' under 'Source Settings'.
- Everytime the interface is executed, it fails with error: 'Unable to read file: check connection configuration'.
- However if you just change the datetime suffix value to 'yyyy-mm-dd' i.e. just date (removing the 'time' part) the same interface runs successfully.
- When you provide the date suffix format in File Import Settings - this means that the filename should contain the date time in this specified format.
- Now, this also means that, the integration will pick up the time when the integration is run and create the filename with this time and try to find this file in the SFTP location, which ideally it will not find.
- The integration is dynamically creating the filename with the time when the integration is run whereas you are expecting the integration to read a file that has a time which is a little older than the actual inbound integration runtime. Basically, the time part of the file sitting in the SFTP location is not the same as the one that is generated at the runtime of the inbound integration.
- And hence when you use this format, the file will never be picked because it won't have the same time(as generated by the IC interface at the time of interface execution).
Integration Center, Datetime suffix format, Inbound csv integration, 'Unable to read file: check connection configuration' , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem