A link to download a file from an SAP Jam Page shows the error message "ERROR: Downloads of this file are disabled", and do not allow the download.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to an SAP Jam Group Page where there is a link to a html file from the group content;
- Click the link to download the file;
- You will receive the error message "ERROR: Downloads of this file are disabled".
This is caused because the permission file is set as "Read-Only" and this permission does not allow downloads.
To solve this issue, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Group Content page;
- Find the file with the issue and click the name;
- In the file page, click More;
- Click Edit Permission;
- Choose the permission as Limited, so that any user can view and download the file.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-UI , User Interface Issues , Problem