When the approver declined a Time Sheet submission, a comment is entered. When the user resubmits the Time Sheet, the comment is not visible in the workflow.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee submits Time Sheet (say for April 23 to April 29) which triggered a workflow request.
- Manager posted comments and declined the workflow request.
- Employee made modiciation to the Time Sheet and resubmitted it.
- Manager cannot see the previous comments which was entered while declining the workflow request.
- This is expected behaviour currently.
- When the workflow request is declined, this specific workflow instance is gone and the Time Sheet goes into status 'Declined by Approver'. On resubmitting the Time Sheet a new workflow is created due to which the prevoius comments will not be visible.
Time sheet Workflow Comments , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem