- How to create a custom tile in SuccessFactors homepage?
- How to embed a link in SuccessFactors homepage?
- How to set a link in SuccessFactors to navigate to somewhere else?
- It's possible to create a navigational custom tile?
- How do I insert a link into a tile in SuccessFactors?
SuccesFactors HXM Suite
It's possible to create custom tiles in SuccessFactors homepage besides the standard ones.
The below procedure demonstrate, specifically, how to create a custom tile and set up a link into it:
- Search for the Manage Home Page feature;
- In there, click on Add Custom Tile;
- Choose a name and description for your tile and click Next;
- Set up your tile interface as you wish and click Next;
- On the Navigation section, choose Tile Target as URL;
- Fill the URL field with the respective link/URL you have;
- Check the checkbox Open Link in New Window/Tab, so that the link content will open in a new page;
- Click Next;
- Choose the assignment of who will be able to see the tile and click Finish to create the tile.
Please note that Custom Tile supports only links with static content, URL tokens are not supported.
There is the possibility to embed different content into a tile, such as images, videos, text and so on. To find more information, please refer to this link.
Furtherly, you may take a look on this article as it brings a full overview about the SuccessFactors Homepage Custom Tiles.
tile, custom tile, homepage tile, homepage custom tile, successfactors homepage, successfactors custom tile, token, url, navigation, static , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To