- Is it possible to authenticate SAP Jam using Corporate IdP ?
- Corporate IdP is not working with SAP Jam (IAS)
- SSO Setup between (IDP) and SAP Jam (SP) - Is it possible?
- SAP Jam
- SAP Cloud Platform IAS
SAP Jam can not connect directly to anything other than IAS or Bizx.
However, if SAP Jam is connected to IAS(Identity Authentication Service) , you can enable your Corporate IdP in IAS admin console.
Refer IAS guide : LINK
Once you have set up a corporate IdP in your IAS system, please follow the below steps:
- Login to IAS admin console
- Navigate to Applications & Resources > Applications
- Click on SAP Jam application
- Click on Conditional authentication
- Scroll to section "Default Authenticating Identity Provider" and select your desired IdP from the dropdown.
Guide reference link : HERE
SSO IDP SAP Jam corporate IdP authentication login SAP Jam with azure SAP Jam with corporate IdP , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-SSO , Single Sign On & Deeplink , LOD-SF-JAM-IAS , Integration with IAS , How To