Some charts are deleted or empty after an upgrade from Lumira 1.3.x to Lumira Discovery 2.x
SAP Lumira Discovery 2.1 SP01
Reproducing the Issue
- Migrate a Lumira Document created in Lumira 1.3.x to Lumira Discovery 2.x
- Open the Document in Lumira 2.x
- Some charts may be missing or may not contain data
- When migrating from Lumira 1.x to 2.x, time hierarchy does not get compounded.
- As a result the time hierarchy created in Lumira 1.x gets transformed to date/time object in Lumira Discovery 2.x.
- The time hierarchy dimension “time_date and time” that shows up on opening of the document in 2.x is date/time object (and not time hierarchy) and this results in an unexpected result and the chart does not show up.
- Create the time hierarchy again (on dimension date and time which shows as time _date and time.
- Then use the dimension “day” from newly created hierarchy to get the desired chart in 2.x.
graph upgrade deleted , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Product Enhancement
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, desktop edition all versions ; SAP Lumira, desktop edition all versions