Before b1805 release Instructor Notifications in the system use tenant default locale settings for Scheduled offering related notifications. However, Instructors in LMS can have their own locale preferences in the form of related user using which they login & access the Instructor Portal.
Sending email to instructors in tenant default locale where instructors locale differs might result in compliance issue considering that Instructor might not be able to understand the content in email prepared using tenant default locale. This enhancement is to leverage the related user preferences to send notifications to Instructors.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Login into LMS as Admin
- Create a scheduled offering, instructor and add test user in Related user field for instructor.
- Associate instructor to the scheduled offering
- Set email address for instructor record and select settings at scheduled offering level to send email notification to instructor
- Register test user into scheduled offering
- Check instructor notification received should be as per locale preference of related user associated to instructor
- Update enrollment status and confirm instructor is receiving notification for the same
Q2 2018, Instructor notification, localization, preferences, registration notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To