This site can't be reached logging in to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
authn.<landscape>.hana.ondemand.com took too long to respond
- Checking the connection
- Checking the proxy and firewall
- Running Network Diagnostics
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Okta Single Sign-On
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAP Analytics Cloud to authenticate with Okta Single Sign-On
- Connect to SAP Analytics Cloud via a wireless network
- Notice "Signing in to <My IDP>"
- Notice "This site can't be reached"
Wireless access point security is filtering requests to and responses from authn.<landscape>.hana.ondemand.com
Revise wireless access point security settings to allow requests to and responses from authn.<landscape>.hana.ondemand.com
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, ERR_TIMED_OUT, reached, hang, spin, connect, logon, login, log , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem