Incorrect 'Net Sales Volume' in App 'Sales Volume - Profit Margin'.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the FIORI Launchpad.
- Select App Sales Volume - Profit Margin.
- Select the Tabular View.
- Open Setting and select checkboxes Sales Document and Net Sales Volume.
- Field 'Net Sales Volume' looks incorrect.
The 'Net Sales Volume' field represents the total invoiced sales minus the total amount of credit memos achieved during a specific period. This is based on customer invoices and credit memos that have not been cancelled.
The system is behaving as designed. Check the document flow for billing documents that have already been cancelled.
C_SALESVOLUMEANALYTICSQRY_CDS, SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME_SRV, SAP_SD_BC_SALES_ANALYTICS, SAP_SD_BCG_SALES_ANALYTICS, SBRT_APPSS1, Percentage, Net Amount, net amount, cancellation, F2,
KBA , SD-FIO-HBA , Analytical Apps , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-BIL , Billing , Problem