- API Sub Version and MDF Overview
- Differences between API Sub Version 1.0 vs V1.1
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
In 1611 MDF team has released the feature: [MDF OData API] Hide Technical fields for new exposed MDF OData Entity.
Prior to this feature, the system fields of MDF were exposed for all MDF entities in MDF OData API .e.g. even for non-effective dated entities ,MDF system fields like EffectiveStartDate, which are useful for effective dated entities only, were getting exposed - causing customer confusion.
The exposure of MDF system/technical fields also increased the metadata footprint for MDF OData APIs.
- From 1611 release on, the MDF OData APIs will not show internal system/technical fields for new MDF entities.
- For existing customers the old/existing MDF OData entities will not change ,based on backward compatibility reqs
- For new customers all MDF entities will not show system fields.
The behavior in MDF OData API is driven by the API Subversion defined for MDF objects/entities
- API Subversion V1.0 means behavior where system fields like createdDate etc. are exposed in MDF OData APIs
- API Subversion V1.1 means new behavior where system fields like createdDate etc. are NOT exposed in MDF OData APIs – but there is createdDateTime property which can be leveraged
MDF: Metadata Framework, OData API, PI Sub Version , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , LOD-SF-MDF-API , OData APIs & Integrations , How To