SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing addresses the steps before the candidate accesses the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). RMK works seamlessly with RCM to create a complete recruiting solution. In this context, after completing the process and applying for a job, the candidate receives a confirmation such as "Thank you Applying".
This article shows how to add a custom message for applicants in the External Career Site experience.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Access your RCM instance and go to Admin Center > Managing Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under "Application Submit Page" - External Career Site select Custom Message;
- Create a customized message for applicants;
- Press the Save button.
Thank you for Applying, Thank you for Apply, Custom Message, Default Message, Manage Recruiting Settings, Application Submit Page, External Career Site, Applicants, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , How To