- Posting a goods receipt via one of the Inventory Management Fiori Apps or the webgui tile 'Post Goods Movement' (MIGO) you are presented with error M7093 showing the details of the movement type, GL Account and a field name. Example: Fld selectn for type 561 / acct 65100000 differs for Ext. GA amount in LC (023)
- Posting the goods issue via Inventory Management Fiori Apps or the webgui tile 'Post Goods Movement' (MIGO) you are presented with error M7093 for example <Fld selectn for type 551 / acct 61000102 differs for Profitability Segment (043)>
- SAP Fiori
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
FIORI, MMFIOSTD , T156B, T004F, V_T004F, OMJJ, FS00, OB14, M7093, M7 093, OBYC, RM07CUFA. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.