Replication from Oracle to HANA (O2H)
- All DSI connections to HANA went down with following msg:
- A grouped transaction of 20 individual transactions has failed in database 'HANADB.hanadb'. Each transaction in the group will be executed individually.
Message from server: Message: 129, State 0, Severity 5 -- '[ statement ][ HANADB ] SQLPrepare [SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] General error:129 transaction rolled back by an internal error: Allocation failed ; $size$=1048576; $name$=QueryCompilation; $type$=pool;
- After several retry attempts the connection can be resumed without skip tran.
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP207 - SP306
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
HANA, DSI down, error 129, O2H , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.