Error: "We were not able to create your account" when trying to login to in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Turn on SAML within your Tenant
- User option "Dynamic User Creation" when configuring SAML (Step 3)
- Create users
- Try to login with new user created
SAML mapping attributes to users doesn't work with Dynamic user creation.
Submit an SAP Product Support Incident at the following link: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#incident/solution using the component LOD-ANA-BI. In the support ticket, indicate that you want to set up user profiles and role assignment based on custom SAML attributes, and include your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant URL.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem