Whenever you exclude an Employee from an Account query, you can still see them appear in the results if they are the Owner of the Account.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Click the Magnifying glass icon, to reach the Advanced search.
- Next to the Employee filter, select the More Details.
- Check the box under But, exclude.
- Select ABC (ABC represents the Employee you wish to exclude from your query) from the value List.
- Complete the filtering for your query.
- Click Go.
Result: Among the Accounts returned, you find Accounts whose Owner is the excluded Employee.
When you resort to the Advanced Find from parameter Employee in the Account ObjectWorkList, the system fetches data in two places of the tenant; First in the Account team and second in the Sales Territory team.
If you look to exclude Employee ABC, the search will return all Accounts in which Employee ABC is not part of one team OR is not part of the other.
This is the designed behaviour.
To exclude totally Employee ABC, you may further the advanced search. Additionally to the exclusion of Employee ABC from the Employee filter, you may Set the Responsibility Source to Account Team Only or Sales Territory only, so those Accounts will not appear in your query.
Account Query, Sales Team, Account Team, Advanced Find, Advanced Search, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To