Background and use cases
- The main purpose of the boot.log is to trace the initial events, which occur from the moment the add-in is loaded.
- The boot.log can capture events that occur before loading the user profile and that are not included in the general log file.
The main use cases are
- Troubleshooting add-in load issues
- Troubleshooting of error "Unable to load user profile due to unknown error", when there is not enough information in general log.
Note: boot.log is stored in user's %temp% folder, in product name subfolder. It is in .txt format and has similar structure to general log.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
%temp% folder (C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp), , KBA , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.