The Sales Campaign does not generate a Lead ID for a specific Account.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open the Campaign ABC (ABC represents the Campaign ID).
- Go to the Execution Details facet.
- See that Account XYZ (XYZ represents the Account ID) has performed an action, but no Lead related to this Campaign was created for the Account.
The Account XYZ already has a Lead created from campaign source, hence a new Lead created from a new Campaign for the same Account will not be created.
This is the system expected behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Campaign, Lead, Source, Action, Target Group , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To