In Eliminations and Adjustments Rules, you can define 2 filters :
- Group Type Filter: Restricts the rule to specific group or scope members,
- Entity Property Filter: Similar to Group Type Filter, this restricts the rule to specific entity members
The possible value for the field ‘Group Type Filter’ is the value from one fixed property of group dimension which is ‘CONSO_TYPE’. It means, the concerned rule will only be applied for those group dimension members whose property ‘CONSO_TYPE’ is the same value than defined in the rule.
The possible value for the field ‘Entity Property Filter’ is the existed property names for entity dimension. This is different from the ‘Group Type Filter’.
When an existed property from entity dimension is selected, the system will compare this property’s value between entity and interco. If they are the same, the rule will be executed.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11 for NetWeaver
rule, group, filter, entity, BPC NW , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-TDL , Business Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.