- You define some new planning groups or categories in the customizing for Financial Planning and/or Capacity Planning in Portfolio Management.
- In the system frontend you access the planning for some objects (items, initiatives or buckets) which existed prior to these customizing changes.
- The new categories or groups do not appear in the planning for these existing objects.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
missing groups, missing categories, customizing changes, update capacity planning, update financial planning , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.