- When updating a user to inactive via a employee import, if trying to update other fields in the import at the same time, only the user status updates to "inactive". All other changes to fields fail to update with the import;
- Trying to update an inactive user field, the data is not updated.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
You can reproduce the issue via employee Import (Manual import from BizX or a Provisioning Employee import) doing the below steps:
- Set "status" to "inactive" for user in question.
- Update another field for example "termination date" for the same user.
- Run the import (do not select the option "process inactive employees").
- Once the import has completed see the user status is now inactive but the termination date has not changed.
Status is updated to "inactive" as a first step so without selecting the option "process inactive employees" the system cannot update any other field.
Ensure you select the option "process inactive employees" when running the import.
Note: There are fields that can only be updated when the user is "active", for example the below fields:
- Custom manager;
- Second manager;
Inactive, update inactive user, update inactive employee, unable to update fields in user import , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , Problem