You have a requirement to track Quota Accounts for Paid Time Off and Sick Time separately, and a single Quota Account cannot be used to track both. But you found the below Time Account Scoping Question is greyed out.
"Do you track vacation and paid sick leave in separate time accounts?"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration Work center
2. Select Implementation Projects Vvew
3. Select New
4. Navigate to step 3 Review Questions
5. Select Human Resources > Time Accounts
Unable to check question: 'Do you track vacation and paid sick leave in separate time accounts?'
The scoping question is marked as Protected, which means it cannot to be updated after the system has gone live
You can manually maintain Business Configuration settings to track Quota Accounts for Paid Time Off and Sick Time separately as following (Please note the screenshots originate from an internal system that might vary from your country's business configuration.):
1. Create the relevant Time Types and Time Accounts and link them together:
2. Add the Time Accounts to Employees Time Profile.
3. Record some entries and check Time Account Balances
Time Administration; Separate Time Accounts , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To