You need to add a new priority type to tickets in SAP Cloud for Customer, but you do not find the option to do so.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open TIcket ID XXX (XXX represents the Ticket ID).
- On the priority field, open the drop down.
- Only four values are shown: Immediate, Urgent, Normal and Low.
Currently, there is no option to create new priorities in the system.
If you need the option to add new priorities to tickets urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
One option is to use the Language Adaptation tool to adapt the priority texts, however, this has a side effect related to searches as can be seen on the KBA Filter on Ticket Priority Not Working With Rename By Language Adaptations.
Ticket ; Priority ; Customer ; Business Configuration ; Fine Tune ; Tickets for Customer Support , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To