- On executing Replication task using WebIDE, it triggers two replication executions.
- Replication task triggers twice from WebIDE
- Replication task running more than 5 minutes results in the same task being triggered again
- Unique contraint error occurs due to task running twice
- com.sap.hana.dp.adapter.sdk.AdapterException: LogReader is in ERROR state [Closed Connection].
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
Trigger, WebIDE, Violation, Duplicate, Second , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.