The attempt to mass change multiple Employee Workplace Address records results in a pop-up message, requesting to raise an incident.
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Open view Employees
- Click on Show All Employees
- Use Fn (Ctrl) and Shift key to select all the rows on the screen
- Click on Action - > Mass Change Workplace Address
- On the next screen the screen dumps and the error message is raised
The dump is occurring because there are duplicate keys being passed to the mass change UI. When selecting All Employees, the list will include terminated employees and also splits in employees work agreements.
When selecting employees for this mass change action, it is advised not to use the All Employees view and use the Active Employees view instead.
This will prevent the duplicate key dump from occurring.
Work address mass change Employees contact data duplicate key dump , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , Problem