Outbound delivery is created in ECC and transferred to EWM.
Before picking, no batch is specified in the delivery.
- Batch relevant stock is picked on the outbound delivery item (full quantity).
- Outbound delivery item is updated with the respective batch number.
- Cancel pick is performed on the outbound delivery.
- Picking status changes to "Not Started", however, batch number is kept on the delivery item, even after picking is cancelled.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Batch Management (SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-BM)
SAP Extended Warehouse Management all versions
Cancel, Picking, Batch remains, Batch sub-item creation, Full quantity , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-BM , Batch Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.