- Is it possible to edit a standard template in LMS?
- How to edit and customize a standard LMS Notification Templates via Launch Editor tool?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
It is possible to customize a standard template in LMS. Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates
- Search for a standard notification template
- Click the edit icon and customize the "Out of the box" template, or go to "Launch Editor" to edit
- Save > Apply Changes
For more information, please check the User Assistance Documentation surrounding SAP SuccessFactors Learning Notifications.
- While you have the freedom to customize the templates, Cloud Support is not authorized to customize the templates for you.
- If there are issues with templates that are customized, this will be out of scope for Cloud Support.
- Kindly contact Professional Services or your Internal IT Team to assist you with customizing your notification templates.
- If you should seek assistance from our Professional Services Team, kindly refer to this KBA: 2149831
sap sf success factors learning lms custom customize Modify notification template change edit system new editor support scope templates notifications customized , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To