- The information shown in the Position Org. chart differs from the information shown in the Org. Chart, for example number of direct reports;
- Org Chart and Position Org Chart are not synced;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Org. Chart and look for a user
- Go to Position Org. Chart and look for the same user
- You will see different information in both charts for example, number of direct reports
This is caused because there is incorrect data in the UDF (User Data File) that is being imported into the system. One of those errors could be leading zeroes associated to the username of the manager, for example: User:  Invalid Manager Id 
The UDF file that is being importeed should be validated first while performing the Basic Import. You will see the errors you need to correct. For this please open the UDF file in a plain text processor (not Excel).
Once corrected please import the UDF again, then you should see the Org Chart updated with the information required.
How to validate the UDF (.csv) file before importing?
- Admin Center > Update User Information > Import Employee Data (EC) or Employee Import (Non-EC);
- In Select the action you want to perform, choose Import Data;
- Select an entity: Basic Import;
- Choose the csv file from your computer;
- Click in Validate Import file Data option and analyze the results.
2227861 - Direct Report Employee is Not Displayed in Org Chart
org chart, position org chart, employee , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-ORG , Org Chart Issues , How To