- How to configure Corba SSL
- How to enable server-side SSL in SAP BI 4.2, SP05 and later versions
- What are the high-level steps or commands used to configure Corba SSL?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 05 and newer
- Windows Server platform
- NOTE: Windows is used as reference but the equivalent commands should work in any supported OS, although the file locations may differ.
sapbi 4.2 SP5 SP05 sp 5 05 corba ssl server side sslc sslconfig sapgenpse bobj bidep biserver business objects bi platform deploy sslpsecertificate sslkey pse 42 4x corbassl ccm.sh setenv.sh genpse psg-16703 , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.