One of the message below occurs when trying to define a Consumption Group on the product location master.
- /SAPAPO/MAT260 Consumption group &1 not set in &2 &3 &4 as there are existing orders
- /SAPAPO/MAT261 Consumption group &1 cannot be set (Error(s) &2 in check &3)
- /SAPAPO/MAT262 Consumption group &1 not deleted in &2 &3 &4 as there are existing orders
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 - All versions
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
check_bdgrp_change(/sapapo/saplmat_scmb), /SAPAPO/DM_MAT_GET_MATLOCSIM, gv_profileonly, /SAPAPO/SAPLMAT_MASTER /, /SAPAPO/LMAT_MASTERI06, CHECK_BDGRP_CHANGE, SY-TABIX 2, /SAPAPO/BDGRP, BDGRP , KBA , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.