- You are using OData API of successfactors which is of "v2" version(/odata/v2/)
- You are using the expanded navigational entities and applying the filter
- The filter is not respected
Reproducing the Issue
- Let us consider the navigation from SFOData.EmpJob entity into Event into picklistLabel
- $filter=eventNav/picklistLabels/locale eq 'en_US'
- This will result in all the locale types instead of getting only the exact locale type 'en_US'
In Odata v2 service the filter option works only at root entity level. It does not work on expanded entities
odata v4 version of the service will support filter on $expand entities too(Which is currently not supported for Successfactors odata api)
- filter not returning correct data
- filter is not support in odata v2
- Filter on entity is not working as expected
- Filter from a navigated mdf custom entity doesn't work