- You have configured a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) JDBC Receiver Adapter connecting to a third party Database (DB)
- You observe slow message processing times and/or a build up of messages in the messaging queues
- Messages will be in Delivering status and/or To Be Delivered for longer time than expected
- In the Audit Log a processing delay is observed between these steps:
2018-01-01 10:14:16.111 JDBC_SUC_501
2018-01-01 10:30:02.32 JDBC_SUC_204
- Eventually, an error message like below will be thrown:
Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyedError when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyed
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration, PI, Process Orchestration, PO, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, performance, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JDB , JDBC Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.