- Employee referral feature has been enabled in the customer's instance. However, users are still not able to use the feature as the following buttons are still missing:
- Refer Friend to Job
- Add a Referral now!
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Refer Friend to Job button
- Go to Careers >> Search Jobs
- Choose any posted job >> Select Action
- Refer Friend to Job option is missing
- Add a Referral now! button
- Go to Careers >> Referral Tracking
- Add a Referral now! button is missing
- Since the implementation of b1802, "Refer Friend to Job" from job search and "Add a Referral now!" button in referral tracking are now based on permission. These permissions have not been enabled in the customer's instance, causing the buttons to be unavailable on the user's end.
*** Note: If you would like to limit specific roles to be allowed to refer friends to job, then you need to enable the following setting via Admin Center -> Employee Referral Program Setup:
"Check for employee referral permissions for adding candidate (pool and job specific)"
When this setting is enabled, then you must enable the 2 permissions mentioned below.
Without the above setting enabled and without the 2 permissions enabled for pool and job specific, then anyone can have the access to refer friends to jobs.
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Permission Roles.
- Select a permission role >> Take Action >> Edit.
- Click the Permission... button >> User Permissions >> Recruiting Permissions.
- Enable the following permissions for the permission role:
- Employee referral - pool
- Employee referral - job specific
- Refer Friend to Job option missing
- Add a Referral now! button missing
- Referral Tracking
- Employee Referral