- User A is Manager. User A has only 3 Direct Reports and 5 Indirect Reports in his/ her Org Chart.
- User A is running an Ad Hoc Report of Objective Management sub domain schema.
- User A is able to view Objective/ Goal related data of User XYZ.
- User XYZ is not part of Direct and Indirect Reports of User A (Manager).
Ad Hoc Report Builder (Sub Domain Schema - Objective Management)
Reproducing the Issue
- User A (Manager) is running Ad Hoc Report of Objective Management Schema.
- User A can view the data of user XYZ who is not direct or indirect report of user A.
- Data in Ad Hoc Report is controlled via Target Population of RBP Role.
- RBP Role will be considered which are assigned to Run Ad Hoc Reports.
- Run Ad Hoc Report Permission for Objective Management and Run Ad Hoc Report permission for All Subdomain Schema will be taken under consideration.
- If there are 2 RBP Roles are assigned to user A for "Running Ad Hoc Reports"
- Target Population of one RBP Role is - Team View Including All Levels Down.
- Target Population of another RBP Role is - Everyone.
- Target Population will work as UNION Operator.
- User A should be able to view each users data while running Ad Hoc Report on Objective Management because user A has been assigned to one RBP Role where Target Population is set to Everyone.
Please evaluate Target Population of the user for RBP Roles which are assigned to Run Ad Hoc Report.
- Ad Hoc
- AdHoc Report
- Objective Management
- Target Population
- Role Based Permission
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem