Subregions outside the US are not displayed on a Choropleth Layer within a Geomap in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.6.1
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a story which has a Location Dimension using Latitude/Longitude coordinates.
- Click 'Add Geo Map'
- Click 'Add Layer' - 'Choropleth Layer'
- Add a Location Dimension
- Drill down into a Region outside the United States
Support for lower levels of geo coding beyond country outside the US has yet to be implemented in SAP Analytics Cloud.
This issue has been raised as an enhancement request and is currently being evaluated by the Development team and Product Management.
This feature is scheduled to be released in the product by the end of Q4 2018.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem