- How to add fields to the Dashboard filters?
- Can I add additional standard fields to the custom-filters section?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors HCM Suite
How to add fields to the custom filters section of the Data Model?
Please navigate to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration in the left panel you can find Filters section, please expand the Custom Filters section and select the standard element that you wish to add as custom filter.
For Implementation Partners and Support Engineers:
- Log in to Provisioning
- Go to "Import/Export Data Model"
- Select the "Export File" option
- Download the file and create a copy (backup)
- Edit one of the files and search for the section "custom-filters"
- Under the <filter-module id="default"> line, add the fields you want to make custom filters
- Save the file and import it in the same menu in Provisioning
Example of correct config:
Can I add additional standard fields to the custom-filters section?
The only valid custom filters are custom fields: custom01 - custom15. Standard-elements like 'country' cannot be added to custom filter.
Note 1: Only Department, Division and Location fields set as default filters.
Note 2: Currently there is no limit control on how many fields can be used.
Data, Model, Dashboard, filter, panel, Custom, Filters, Provisioning, Update, Save, Standard, Element, standard field, ref, refid , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-CAL , Calibration Module , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , How To