- When a planning model is created (start with a blank model, import a file from your computer, use a datasource, get data from an app) in SAP Analytics Cloud, the option to define the category / version frequencies (frequency) associated with the model is not visible in the Time & Categories tab.
- The Time & Categories dimension (tab) has been removed and split into separate Time and Version dimensions.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log onto SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to the main menu and select Create > Model
- Create a model using any method below:
- Start with a blank model (Click Enable Planning)
- Import a file from your computer (Under model options select Enable Planning)
- Use a datasource (Under model options select Enable Planning)
- Get data from an app (Under model options select Enable Planning)
Note: The option to define different time category (categories) frequencies (Month, Quarter, Year) is not visible.
The category / version time frequency feature is no longer supported.
To define new versions and have them appear in the Category / Version dimension tab, please follow the help guides at:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , option to define category not visible , when creating blank model in , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem