When you click the forecast button (under the tools menu section) in a story the following error appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- We’re experiencing some technical difficulties. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
This error appears in the Chrome F12 developer tools console:
- Forecast failed with error TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined -
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.7.2
This issue will be resolved in 2018.09.
Workaround: Go into edit mode of the story, click the forecast button and the error does not occur.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, function , KBA , sac , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem