This article presents a pretty rare situation that can happen when working with certificates. In some situations minutes, hours or days after installation the certificate isn't valid anymore and the following message appears when accessign the site : Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Ask SAP to generate CSR file install a new cert or renew an SSL certificate for the RMK Career Site
- SAP provides the CSR file;
- The customer provides the SSL certificate;
- SAP completes the certificate installation.
- After some time, the cert appears invalid with a cert revoked error
The certificate has been revoked by the issuer.
Check with issuer why the certificate has been revoked then restart the process described in 2231401 - SSL Certificate Renewal - Recruiting Marketing
2231401 - SSL Certificate Renewal - Recruiting Marketing
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem