- You are performing an upgrade using Software Update Manager (SUM) Database Migration Option (DMO) with System Move
- A CRC checksum error is encountered during phase MAIN_SWITCH/SUBMOD_MIG_SWITCH_NEW/SUBMOD_MIG_SER_IMP/EU_CLONE_MIG_DT_CRCLST_IMP
- Below are examples of the log files that you might encounter. In this example, table BKPF is affected but for your case this might be a different table or tables.
3WETQ122 20180409225433 (11): PID 91548 exited with status 7 '00002_BKPF_IMP' (time: 443.0/ 166.0/ 3.6/832MB real/usr/sys/maxmem)
2EETQ399 Import process reported CRC differences for '00002_BKPF'.
2 ETQ399 Need to check for more, user should schedule task #1 for '00002_BKPF' on export side.
1 ETQ399 ACTION: Checking counters/checksums from 'MIGRATE_DT_CRCLST_CHK.BUC' in directory '/usr/sap/<SID>/SUM/abap/load/migrate_dt_crclst'.
2EETQ170 CRC differences for table 'BKPF', key fields: "MANDT" "BUKRS" "BELNR" "GJAHR"
4EETQ171 Key: U -
4EETQ399 Bucket 00002_BKPF has CRC differences!
1EETQ399 Last error code set is: Found 1 tables with different checksum, see
1EETQ399X'/usr/sap/<SID>/SUM/abap/load/migrate_dt_crclst/MIGRATE_DT_CRCLST_CHECKDIFF.LST' for more details on
1EETQ203 Upgrade phase "EU_CLONE_MIG_DT_CRCLST_IMP" aborted with errors ("20180409225436")
# By choosing "Accept errors" in the repeat dialogue,
# the following lines in the list below will be handled as follows:
# Line | Check again
# <TABLENAME> | yes
# <TABLENAME> ignchecks | no
# Tables with different row counts/checksums:
BKPF # 16 bad checksum(s)
Source and Target Operating Systems have different endianness (see SAP Note 552464 for details on endianness).
- Source System is Solaris Sparc: Big Endian
- Target System is Linux x86_64: Little Endian
endianess , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.