For Logistic invoice verification process (Tcode MIRO/MIR7), you have noticed some of the fields does not contain under the payment tab, for example, INVFO-PYCUR (Payment currency) & INVFO-PYAMT (Amount in payment currency).
- You have also tried to make the field INVFO-PYCUR & INVFO-PYAMT become visible and once you have saved the document, during invoice display (Tcode MIR4) there is no value being stored up and also BSEG-PYCUR & BSEG-PYAMT are having blank value.
- During vendor invoice (Tcode FB60), you would be able to see the corresponding fields Payment currency & Amount in payment currency under payment tab. From your expectation, MIRO and FB60 should works the same, as they both are making payment to the vendor.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MIRO, MIR7, FB02, PYCUR, PYAMT, INVFO-PYCUR, INVFO-PYAMT, vendor line item, OB32, BSEG, BKPF, RBKP, RSEG, FB60, BSEG-PYCUR, BSEG-PYAMT , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.