- When the user exits the WebGUI and returns to the CRM WebUI, in the status bar of Internet Explorer, the message " SAP GUI for HTML Disconnect Request sent " is displayed
- This occurs when using transaction launcher from the CRM Web UI to open SAPGUI, which the user then exits out of.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
disconnect, ~disconnectonclose, Web GUI, SAP GUI for HTML, transaction launcher, ~disconnectonclose=1, SAP GUI for HTML disconnect request sent, ITS, URL, browser, IE, Internet Explorer , KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.