This KBA provides the detail configurations of the procedures and specifications that are used for XML generation for e-GOV Japan.
These data contents include:
- Specification Summary(T5JXV)
- Specification Detail(T5JXD)
- Procedure Attachments (T5JXA)
- XML Tag Attributes (T5JXT)
You may refer to the XML specifications published by e-GOV from https://www.e-gov.go.jp/shinsei/interface_api/download.html.
The data contents are based on the XML definition effective since May 1, 2020.
You may refer to the data entries in table T5JXP after uploading, to find the procedures that are supported so far.
Please note that in addition to the XML definitions from e-GOV, the data contents also contain the technical information in SAP systems that stores the necessary data for such XML files.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Core Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for HANA
EGOV; Data files; CSV file; upload; Upload XML Specification from CSV; RPLUXDJ0 , KBA , 2855529 , PA-PA-JP , Japan , PY-JP , Japan , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.